https://redproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Logo-1030x425.png 0 0 Chris Chapin https://redproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Logo-1030x425.png Chris Chapin2020-12-04 14:24:302020-12-04 14:24:30World AIDS Day 2020
World AIDS Day 2020
This year, due to COVID-19, we held a virtual event via Facebook Live and Zoom. We had a panel made up of community members and staff discuss this year’s theme of Global Solidarity and Shared Responsibility. If you were unable to attend the event live, don’t worry because you can watch it on our Facebook, here. The video shown during the event is also available to watch on our YouTube page, here.
A special thanks goes out to our host, Ginger Ambrosia (Facebook page) and all of our panelists:
- Dr. Nkechy Ezeh – Grand Rapids Alumnae Chapter Of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. (Facebook page)
- Yetunde Rotimi – Grand Rapids Alumnae Chapter Of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Roman Black – Community member, advocate
- Michael “Miss Mikey” Lamb – Community member, poet, advocate
- Ryan Tomlin – Clinical pharmacist, Mercy Health
- Ellen Roelofs – HIV Medical Case Manager, Red Project
- Harold Clarke – HIV Prevention Supervisor, Red Project
- Jan Koopman – Board member, Red Project